From the questions tag:
1. If you could put your story into any medium[s]- with enough budget to be beautiful as fuk- which would it be? Even if you don’t have a story, what medium would you love to make one in?
I’ve got a couple different stories that would be totally awesome to see animated, either as a movie or cartoon. It’d be really cool to try making a radio-play type story too.
2. When an idea strikes you, do you immediately scribble it down for later, or keep a mental note? Which works for you?
Scribbling down ideas works best. I tend to just make mental notes, though, which means I lose a lot of little ideas.
3. What is your biggest worry when you’re preparing/off on a big trip?
I usually have mild anxiety about going anywhere, so I actually tend to be less worried on big trips. They’re situations where I’m not expected to know everything. My biggest “worry” is probably homesickness. But you’ve just got to take that in stride.
4. What is your favorite tool of the trade? [A tool from your field or a fav hobby]
Paintbrush. Painting is one of my favorite things and I don’t do it near enough.
5. If you were selected for a free flight to the international space station and the moon, would you go?
Aaaaaah. My love of space against my claustrophobia. I am torn. The answer would be yes, and I would be terrified.
6. What would you do on the Purge? [A day when anything is legal.]
I would skip the hell out of work and then sleep all day.
7. What was the worst class you ever had to sit through in your entire life?
Y’know, I’m working through a lot of anger I have towards classes/school in general, so I don’t want to talk about it. Instead, let’s talk about the best class.
I’ve had lots of good classes, really, but one of the most important ones was the creative writing class I took in junior high. I hardcore wanted to be a writer all the way up to college, and that class is a big reason for it. That class was also the reason I joined some online writing forums, which led me to the nanowrimo site which led me to dA which eventually led me here! Crazy.
8. Do you love or hate thunderstorms?
I love thunderstroms! I was scared of thunderstorms as a kid, though, so my parents told me that thunder was just the sound of clouds bumping into each other.
9. What is your ideal sleeping/waking cycle?
10pm to 6am. I’ve never been able to stick to it, though.
10. What is your favorite color to wear?
Blues, blacks, and greys. Green is my favorite color, but I’m picky about the shade.
11. If you’re interested in cosplay, what character[s] do you want to play as someday? [If not, halloween ideas!]
I was super into dress-up and costume-making as a kid, my crowning achievement being the jedi knight costumes I made for me and my brother when we were 16. I haven’t done much since then. I always tell myself I should put together a cosplay of Zoe from L4D for halloween, but I keep forgetting, haha.